- Flat Bench- 2-2-2-2-2, heavy weight– work up to a 2 rep max here
- Pendlay Rows– 4-4-4-4-4, heavy weight but don’t go to absolute failure
Conditioning- “Alpha Force 69”
- 5 rounds- 5 strict pull-ups, 10 HR (Hand Release) Push-ups, 15 curls (5 lower range of movement, 5 upper range of movement, 5 full range of movement– a la 21′s), 20 DU (Double Unders)
- Prescribed Rest (b/t rounds): 30-60 seconds
Same conditioning workout as 4.26.13. I liked it so much I’m giving it a name. What is the Alpha Force and why am I specifying sector 69? The answer will come to you if you do the workout.
- Glimpse a day of training in the life of pro surfer Anastasia Ashley as she tones her glutes among other things. CHYEUUHH BOIII.