SwoleFIT is a workout methodology intended for anyone whose goals are to:
- Increase Strength
- Train All Muscle Groups Equally
- Increase Upper Body Hypertrophy
- Maintain Minimal Body Fat
- Combine cardiovascular conditioning with weight training
- Preserve long term muscle and joint health
- Have fun!
SwoleFit is a combination of workout philosophies from:
- Crossfit (high intensity circuit workouts, constant variation)
- General bodybuilding (balanced, bodypart splits, high volume days targeting hypertrophy)
- Westside Barbell for Skinny Bastards (strength days offset with dynamic/repetition days)
- Wendler 5/3/1 Powerlifting (focus on strength lifts as primary lifts)
- Layne Norton’s PHAT training (strength and bodybuilding workouts complementing each other)
Here’s the general SwoleFIT template.
Here are the cycles I’ve created that follow the SwoleFIT template:
- 3 Month Cycle version 1
- 3 Month Cycle version 2 (I recommend starting with this one, read the FAQ’s to see why)
- SwoleFIT + StrongLifts 5×5
- 1 Month Back Squat Strength Cycle (ADVANCED)
SwoleFIT works. And I’m giving away the formula 100% free. Why? For good karma. Read the numerous, overwhelmingly positive testimonials from people who’ve tried the workout.
Questions? Shoot me an email at SwoleFITNation@gmail.com
Common physical traits noted after doing SwoleFIT: thinner waist, larger shoulders, higher rising, denser traps, thicker bis and tris, thicker upper back, more pronounced serratus anterior.
do you even swole?
i remember my first swole, Dylan.
Thanks for providing such an amazing information about Fitness.