Upon first glance, this site might be a little overwhelming. Fear not, here’s where you start if you want to join the #SwoleFIT NATION:
(Optional before Step 1): Read “Origins of SwoleFIT” to get a glimpse into my strange, yet completely true life story.
- Read the SwoleFIT template that outlines the logic behind my basic workout plan. If you have any questions that aren’t answered in the FAQ, shoot me an email at email@example.com
- Learn proper form for the basic Olympic/power lifts (deadlift, squat variations, snatch, bench, clean, snatch). This is basically a prerequisite for SwoleFIT and not something that can be done overnight. If you’re a beginner, I’d recommend getting a trainer. If you’re taking a more economical route, there’s a wealth of resources on Youtube showing proper form. Do your research, then record a video of yourself performing the lifts to make sure your form is good.
- Start following the workouts. (3 Month Cycle version 1) (3 month Cycle version 2)
- Don’t skip workouts. I am extremely strategic in my programming–every workout complements every other one. Active Recovery workouts are equally as important if not more important that strength and conditioning workouts. In order to see results, you are going to have to do every workout (missing a few is permissible) for at least a couple months. Consistency = Results.
- Feel awesome, get #SwoleFIT.