- EMOM for 8 minutes (EMOM = Every Minute On the Minute)
- 3 Explosive Box Squats @ ~50-60% Back Squat 1RM
Volume (Rest periods should be 60-90 seconds b/t supersets)
- [Superset 1- Legs/Shoulders] 4 sets, 6-8 reps
- [Superset 2- Legs/Traps] 4 sets, 8-12 reps
- [Superset 3- Shoulders/Traps] 3 sets, 8-12 reps
- Dumbbell Reverse Fly (on incline bench)
- Dumbbell Farmer’s Walk (30 seconds/set)
- [Superset 4- Abs] 3 sets, 8-12 reps
- Cable Crunch
- Lying Leg Raise
- Barbell Ab Rollers (can also be done with ab wheel if you have one)
- Dumbbell Side Bends
Third week of this bodybuilding micro-cycle– you should be feeling both hot and big at this point. As Aristotle once said, “If you got it, flaunt it homie.” Ipso facto (that’s Latin), don’t let those muscle pythons sit in their cage wasting away. Head directly to the beach after this workout and proceed to BARK&FLEX at as many randos as possible.
- A montage of Arnold flexing in front of thousands of screaming fans and training with the Terminator theme playing in the background? SIGN ME UP.
Pour up Squat, head shot Squat
Sit down Squat, stand up Squat
Pass out Squat, wake up Squat
Faded Squat, faded Squat
I’m getting swole for the night, f*ck being polite.