- EMOM for 8 minutes (EMOM = Every Minute On the Minute)
- 3 Deadlifts @ 50-60% 1RM
- Make these reps extremely explosive, release the weight completely between every rep.
Volume (Rest periods should be 60-90 seconds b/t supersets)
- [Superset 1- Legs/Shoulders] 4 sets, 6-8 reps
- [Superset 2- Legs/Traps] 4 sets, 8-12 reps
- [Superset 3- Shoulders/Traps] 4 sets, 8-12 reps
- [Superset 4- Abs] 3 sets, 8-12 reps
- Weighted Sit-Ups (put plate behind your head)
- Lying Leg Raise
- Barbell Ab Rollers (can also be done with ab wheel if you have one)
- Russian Twists
Third week of this movement combination for SHOULDAZ, TRAPZ, LEGZ, AND ABZ. Lower the reps from last week. Also, add 5-10 (heck maybe 15 or 20) lbs to weights used last week. I decided to add an additional set to each of the first three supersets for additional volume (and accompanying growth). Push yoself here– hit all those reps and get a prime pump going.
- This gym is nuts. It’s essentially a training center for ninja assassins.
Nice workout man. P.S. That gym totally is like my gym… LOL For whatever reason that did get me kinda pumped for my quads and calves workout tonight though!
I can’t imagine what mayhem would break loose if people went full ninja at a commercial gym
No kidding, mayhem almost occurs just when I grunt!
SS2 @50/ Shrug Bar @ 245
SS2 Seat DB Raise @30 / HPC @115
Again, no time for abs
no worries- the abs should have been hit hard by the other movements; the circuit is just to polish up that showpiece
SS2 @45/ DB Shrugs @ 105-110-110-110
SS2 Seat DB Raise @15 / HPC @135
SS3 – Situps with 25 (these are hard!)