- Close grip bench press
- 2-3 warmup sets @ 50-60% 1RM
- Working sets: 5-5-3-3-1-1; work up in weight successively each set
- Weighted Pullups
- 5 sets of 5
- If you don’t have a weighted belt, just hold a dumbbell between your feet.
Conditioning- GODSWOD- “Broseidon”
- 10 rounds- 5 renegade rows, 10 wall jumps*, 5 burpee-chin-ups
- Recommended rest (b/t rounds): 30-60 seconds
*Wall jump = pick a spot on the wall a couple feet higher than your full extended reach and leap to that spot
Today’s conditioning GODSWOD is named after the king of the brocean himself, Broseidon. With a mighty trident in hand, Broseidon ruled over the vast oceans with a swole, iron fist, ensuring that all mermaids were always satisfied. He also frequently caused underwater earthquakes after eating bulking meals.
- For those of you who never attended gym cotillion, here’s some tips on proper gym etiquette from Tatro, himself: