- Flat Bench: 10 sets of 2 @~85-90% 1RM
- Second week of 4-week bench strength cycle, add 10-20 lbs from weight used last week.
- Rest should be 60-90 seconds between sets.
- Split Stance Rows (from pins)- 5 x 5
Conditioning BROADSWOD- “Upton”
- 5 rounds- 5 pull-ups, 10 dips, 10 alternating dumbbell curls, 10 burpees
- Prescribed rest (b/t rounds): 30-60 second
This Friday’s BROADSWOD is named for the infamously hot model/human being, Kate Upton. Having graced the cover of the Sports Illustrated Swimsuit edition twice, she’s established herself as one of the premier smokeshows of our day and age. However, her talent extends beyond her looks–she’s also an award winning dancer. Search for “Kate Upton Cat Daddy” on Youtube and see for yourself.
- Exclusive! Exclusive! Kate eloquently takes us through her (clearly super effective) workout routine. (a bit NSFW)