First workout as part of the New Strength Cycle Template Bench Workoutz.
Warmup– Jump around and stuff
- Flat Bench: 8 sets of 3 @~80% 1RM
- First week of 4-week bench strength cycle, use the same weight for all working sets.
- Rest should be 60-90 seconds between sets. Choose a weight that you know you can hit (with a little pushing) for all sets.
- Weighted Pull-ups: 5 x 5, use heavy weight
- 5 rounds: 8 chin-ups, 12 push-ups, Row 200 Meters*
- Prescribed rest (b/t rounds): 30-60 seconds
*Sub 30 double unders or 10 burpees for the row if equipment is unavailable
Motivation- Use the forest as your weight room