- Bench Press
- 2-3 warmup sets of 3 @ 50-60% 1RM
- Working sets: 5-5-3-2-1, work up in each weight successively each set
- Pendlay Rows
- 3-3-3-3-3 (aka 5 sets of 3- go heavy)
- Standing Barbell Curls
- 3-3-3-3-3 (go heavy on this one too, make sure to maintain form and keep a static back)
- “10 down- Pullups, Burpees”
- 10 Pullups, 10 burpees, 9 pullups, 9 burpees, 8 pullups, 8 burpees, etc. …. 1 pullup, 1 burpee
- Prescribed rest (b/t sets): 30-60 seconds
Push yourself through this conditioning workout; it may sound easy but trust me it’s pretty challenging. This Friday’s workout will push you to the limit, get you in gear to take on the weekend. Use bands/assistance on the pullups as needed to maintain form and prevent flailing.
- If you need a spot for your workout, look no further for advice than good ol Dom.