- Deadlift (sumo stance)- Work up to 3 rep max
- Sumo stance deadlift activates the quads/hams/glutes much more than a conventional deadlift; it’s good to mix up these stances in your training regimen.
- 5 rounds– 8 power snatch (95#), 20 sit-ups, 10 push press (95#), 20 reverse lunges (10 each leg- quick/explosive reps, alternate legs, use bodyweight)
- Prescribed rest (b/t rounds): 60 seconds
- If you are uncomfortable doing snatch, sub power cleans.
Post times of conditioning workout to comments.
- Check out this sick, new iPhone case that serves as both a workout aid and a bludgeoning device. Awesome and practical.