- Flat Bench– 5 sets of 3, 60-70% of 1RM (flat bench), explosive
- Dumbbell Bench Press– 1 set of max reps @ a weight that you can get 15-20 reps on
- 5 rounds- 5 CTB (Chest to Bar) Chin- ups (palms facing toward you), 10 HR (hand release) push-ups, 10 EZ bar curls, 20 DU (double unders)
- Prescribed Rest: 30-60 seconds
Maintain strict chin-up form, no flailing. Touch your NEEPLES to the bar to complete a rep.
If you don’t have a jump rope, sub 30 jumping jacks or 12 box jumps (lower box, focus on exploding from calves).
Post times of conditioning workout to comments.
- NFL combine rep record from a couple years ago.