- EMOM for 7 minutes (EMOM = Every Minute On the Minute)
- 1 Max Effort Vertical Jump (Strive for this)
Volume (Rest periods should be 60-90 seconds b/t supersets)
- [Superset 1- Legs/Shoulders] 3 sets, 8-12 reps
- [Superset 2- Legs/Traps] 3 sets, 12-15 reps
- [Superset 3- Shoulders/Traps] 3 sets, 12-15 reps
- [Superset 4- Abs] 3 sets, 8-12 reps
- Weighted Sit-Ups (put plate behind your head)
- Lying Leg Raise
- Barbell Ab Rollers (can also be done with ab wheel if you have one)
- Russian Twists
This week marks the start of a new series of movements for the shoulders/traps/legs/abs volume workout. Just like Tuesday’s workout, choose lighter weights for this week. Focus on stressing the muscle and maintaining perfect form! We’ll continue to work up in weight over the coming three weeks; no need to get ahead of yourself.
- SwoleFIT brother, Glenn from Kansas City sent me this link. It is perhaps one of the greatest, most underappreciated feats of strength of all time.
- Today we salute you, Mr. Steve Schmidt. Sure no one knows what in God’s good name this lift is, nor what purpose it serves. But you still nailed your attempt, just like you did the hordes of fangirls that I’m assuming started pursuing you after this accomplishment.