- Standard SwoleFIT warmup
- Flat Bench– 8 sets of 3 @ 50-60% 1RM
- This weight should feel fairly light. Focus on slowly lowering the bar to your chest and subsequently exploding with full force/velocity on the way back up.
- Rest 45 seconds between sets
Volume (add 5-10 lbs to weights used from workout last week)
- [Superset 1- Chest/Back] 4 sets, 8-12 reps
- [Superset 2- Chest/Back] 4 sets, 12-15 reps
- [Superset 3- Biceps/Triceps] 3 sets, 8-12 reps
- [Superset 4- Biceps/Triceps] 3 sets, 12-15 reps
So the only modification from the workout last week was increasing the number of sets on the last two supersets. I’m going to plan on changing volume workouts up ever three weeks. Some consistency is beneficial, just make sure to increase the weights by 5-10 lbs on each movement.
Again, rest 60-90 seconds between supersets and choose moderately heavy weights while still maintaining perfect form.
- Comin’ atcha again with another classic from BroScienceLife, indubitably the best Youtube channel besides “Life According to Jimmy.”