Attention everyone. I have an urgent, breaking news story. Starting this week will be a slightly modified SwoleFIT template so prepare yourself for MAX GAINZ. Emphasis will be placed on more consistent strength cycles for squat and bench press. Read about the dirty deets here.
Warmup– Uno, dos, tres, cuatro, cinco, cinco, seis
- Back Squat: 8 sets of 3 @~80% 1RM
- First week of 4-week squat strength cycle, use the same weight for all working sets.
- Rest should be 60-90 seconds between sets. Choose a weight that you know you can hit (with a little pushing) for all sets.
- 5 rounds: 10 hang power snatch* (95#), 20 sit-ups, 10 push press (95#), 20 reverse lunges (10 each leg- quick/explosive reps, alternate legs, use bodyweight)
- *Sub hang power cleans for hang power snatches if you aren’t comfortable w/ form.
- Prescribed rest (b/t rounds): 60-90 seconds
Motivation- Inspirational speech + yoked bros throwing up ridiculous weight = Motivation for today: