Attention everyone. I have an urgent, breaking news story. Starting this week will be a slightly modified SwoleFIT template so prepare yourself for MAX GAINZ. Emphasis will be placed on more consistent strength cycles for squat and bench press. Read about the dirty deets here.
- Back Squat: 8 sets of 3 @~80% 1RM
- First week of 4-week squat strength cycle, use the same weight for all working sets.
- Rest should be 60-90 seconds between sets. Choose a weight that you know you can hit (with a little pushing) for all sets.
- 5 rounds: 10 hang power snatch* (95#), 20 sit-ups, 10 push press (95#), 20 reverse lunges (10 each leg- quick/explosive reps, alternate legs, use bodyweight)
- *Sub hang power cleans for hang power snatches if you aren’t comfortable w/ form.
- Prescribed rest (b/t rounds): 60-90 seconds
Motivation- Inspirational speech + yoked bros throwing up ridiculous weight = Motivation for today: