- Back Squat
- 2-3 warmup sets @ 50-60% 1RM
- 5 sets of 3 @ ~85-90% 1RM
- 5 rounds- 10 Deadlifts (135#), 10 Hang Cleans (135#), 20 V-Situps, 20 Kettlebell/Dumbbell swings (45#)
- Recommended rest (b/t rounds): 60-90 seconds
Use the same weight (as appropriate to your strength level) for the deadlifts and power cleans. Deadlifts should be fast and relatively easy, but maintain good form and engage your muscles as if you were pulling heavy.
- This video montage showing some of history’s greatest recorded displays of strength should get your mind in the right place for Monday’s swole sesh: