- EMOM for 8 minutes- Flat Bench– 3 reps @ 50-60% 1RM
- This weight should be fairly easy. Slowly lowering the bar to your chest, pause briefly at the bottom, and explode with full force/velocity on the way back up. Add 5 lbs to the weight from last week.
- [Superset 1- Chest/Back] 4 sets, 8-12 reps
- [Superset 2- Chest/Back] 4 sets, 12-15 reps
- [Superset 3- Biceps/Triceps] 3 sets, 8-12 reps
- [Superset 4- Biceps/Triceps] 3 sets, 12-15 reps
Same swole song, different verse. Hit this bodybuilding workout hard on the second week of the ‘micro-cycle’, amp the weights up by 5-10 lbs each. Maintain your form, feel that deluge of blood in your muscleveins (one word, it’s a real word).
- Make some time to watch “Pumping Iron”– an hour and a half documentary chronicling bodybuilding in the glory days of the 1970’s. Arnold is the star of the show, providing entertainment, inspiration, and hilarity.