- EMOM for 8 minutes- Flat Bench– 3 reps @ 50-60% 1RM
- This weight should be fairly easy. Slowly lowering the bar to your chest, pause briefly at the bottom, and explode with full force/velocity on the way back up.
- [Superset 1- Chest/Back] 4 sets, 8-12 reps
- [Superset 2- Chest/Back] 4 sets, 12-15 reps
- [Superset 3- Biceps/Triceps] 3 sets, 8-12 reps
- [Superset 4- Biceps/Triceps] 3 sets, 12-15 reps
Another four weeks, another NEW VOLUME WORKOUT! Use this week to take the weights back down a notch; focus on form and do not go to failure. I’m programming such that every four weeks starts a new “micro-cycle” with these bodybuilding volume workouts.
- Dom shows how to properly carry oneself within the sacred realm of the locker room: