- EMOM (Every Minute On the Minute) Flat Bench– 8 sets of 3 @ 50-60% 1RM
- This weight should feel fairly light. Focus on slowly lowering the bar to your chest and subsequently exploding with full force/velocity on the way back up.
- Bump the weight up 5 lbs from last week’s dynamic weight.
Volume (Rest periods should be 60-90 seconds b/t supersets)
- [Superset 1- Chest/Back] 4 sets, 6-8 reps
- [Superset 2- Chest/Back] 4 sets, 8-12 reps
- [Superset 3- Biceps/Triceps] 4 sets, 6-8 reps
- [Superset 4- Biceps/Triceps] 4 sets, 8-12 reps
This is the third week of this combination of movements for the volume workout. Increase all weights 5-10 lbs and lower the reps as outlined above. If you still have some extra gas in the tank on your last set, continue repping out the weight until you are at near failure.
- Australian rules football is a pretty crazy sport— clearly these guys have phenomenal strength and endurance. Check out the highlights clip below: