- EMOM (Every Minute On the Minute) Flat Bench– 8 sets of 3 @ 50-60% 1RM
- This weight should feel fairly light. Focus on slowly lowering the bar to your chest and subsequently exploding with full force/velocity on the way back up.
- Bump the weight up 5 lbs from last week’s dynamic weight.
Volume (Rest periods should be 60-90 seconds b/t supersets)
- [Superset 1- Chest/Back] 4 sets, 6-8 reps
- Flat Bench Press
- Strict Pull-ups (use assistance if needed to hit all reps)
- [Superset 2- Chest/Back] 4 sets, 8-12 reps
- [Superset 3- Biceps/Triceps] 4 sets, 6-8 reps
- [Superset 4- Biceps/Triceps] 4 sets, 8-12 reps
This is the third week of this combination of movements for the volume workout. Increase all weights 5-10 lbs and lower the reps as outlined above. If you still have some extra gas in the tank on your last set, continue repping out the weight until you are at near failure.
- Australian rules football is a pretty crazy sport— clearly these guys have phenomenal strength and endurance. Check out the highlights clip below:
SS1 @ 205 / 8 reps wide grip
SS2 @ 37.5 / @ 95 + bar
SS3 @ 80 / @ 60
SS4 @ 25 / 12 reps dips
Nice- I did dynamic @135
SS1 @ 185, 8 reps
SS2 @ 35, 100 + bar
SS3 @ 85, 70
SS4 @ 35, 120
Trying to get back in gear after a weekend of straying from the swole path
Good numbers swole brotha. As much as we’d like to, we all can’t follow the swole path 24/7. I also had a long weekend and skipped out on Monday.
Pingback: monday is a chest day | JOM FITNESS