- EMOM (Every Minute On the Minute) Flat Bench– 8 sets of 3 @ 50-60% 1RM
- This weight should feel fairly light. Focus on slowly lowering the bar to your chest and subsequently exploding with full force/velocity on the way back up.
Volume (Rest periods should be 60-90 seconds b/t supersets)
- [Superset 1- Chest/Back] 3 sets, 8-12 reps
- [Superset 2- Chest Back] 3 sets, 12-15 reps
- [Superset 3- Biceps/Triceps] 3 sets, 8-12 reps
- [Superset 4- Biceps/Triceps] 3 sets, 12-15 reps
Today’s volume workout marks the start of another 4-week cycle on a slightly different set of movements. However, the main principles and movement juxtapositions are the same. VERY IMPORTANT– choose lower, easier weights this week and we’ll continue to work up to heavier weights over the next three weeks.
- CT Fletcher at it again— classic quote: “Before you go, can I ask you a question? *pauses* What the FUCK IS YOU WAITIN’ FOR?!??”
- There should be an app that just plays CJ Fletcher quotes on repeat. It could integrate with your bröötal death metal music and would serve to pump you up like nothing else.