- Incline Bench– work up to a 3 rep max
- Weighted Chin-ups– 5 sets of 5, heavy weight but don’t go to failure.
- 5 rounds- 10 bent over two-dumbbell rows, 10 plyo pushups, 10 alternating dumbbell hammer curls, 20 pelvic thrusts*
- Prescribed rest: 30 seconds
‘Pelvic thrust?’ you ask. It’s exactly what you think it is. Basically, you should forcefully hump the air for 20 EXPLOSIVE reps. This works on hip mobility as well as the NGAF muscle (not giving a F*CK).
*just kidding, do 10 box jumps
If you really are too embarrassed to do these reps, sub 1 rep of bench loading. This is where you:
- Stack up a bench with 4-7 plates on each side
- Walk around the gym breathing heavily and muttering to yourself
- Approach the bench, position yourself under the bar, and act like you are about to lift off
- Suddenly stand up, walk away, and shake your head in disgust as you display the universally recognizable “psych out” grimace
Post times of conditioning workout to comments.
- To get muscles for the ladies