- EMOM (Every Minute On the Minute) Flat Bench– 8 sets of 3 @ 50-60% 1RM
- This weight should feel fairly light. Focus on slowly lowering the bar to your chest and subsequently exploding with full force/velocity on the way back up.
- Bump the weight up 5 lbs from last week’s dynamic weight.
Volume (Rest periods should be 60-90 seconds b/t supersets)
- [Superset 1- Chest/Back] 4 sets, 6-8 reps
- Flat Bench Press
- Strict Pull-ups (use assistance if needed to hit all reps)
- [Superset 2- Chest/Back] 4 sets, 8-12 reps
- [Superset 3- Biceps/Triceps] 4 sets, 6-8 reps
- [Superset 4- Biceps/Triceps] 4 sets, 8-12 reps
This is the last week of this particular combination of movements. Push it to the limit and max out that pump potential in your guns. Start priming for the peak of summer; this is when the hard work really starts to pay off. Comments like, “Damn dude, have you been working out,” “Bro, you are freaking huge,” and “Are you doing protein or something now, man?” make all the hard work worthwhile. (Note that 80-90% of comments about your increased musculature will originate from other males)
- The legend, Mr. Burgundy, shows us how to impress women in an office environment. Take notes.