Dynamic + Lower Body Power Accessory
- EMOM (Every Minute on the Minute) for 8 minutes, 3 explosive Pause Squats @ 50-60% 1RM
- Pause Squat = set the pins such that the bar will rest on them when you are at parallel. Pause for a second at the bottom of each squat, then explode upwards.
- Barbell Step-ups: 2 sets, 6-8 reps (use a fairly heavy weight here, goal is to improve power)
- Romanian Deadlift: 3 sets, 6-8 reps (heavy weight here as well)
Volume (Shoulders + Traps, 3-0-3 tempo, 3 seconds up, 3 seconds down for each lift, use lighter weights to maintain form, 60-90 seconds rest between sets)
- Seated Dumbbell Military Press– 4 sets of 6-8 reps
- Standing Dumbbell Upright Row– 4 sets of 6-8 reps
- Dumbbell Lateral Raises– 2 sets of 6-8 reps
- Dumbbell Reverse Fly’s– 2 sets of 6-8 reps
Motivation- Vitali from VitalyzdTV is back again– provoking random strangers by asking them what kind of steroid cycles they’re on.