- Close Grip Bench Press
- 3 warmup sets, 5 reps @ ~50-60% 1RM (normal grip flat bench)
- 5 working sets, 5 reps @ ~70-80% 1RM
- Pendlay Rows- 5 sets of 5 reps
- Alright SwoleFIT brothers, let’s pull some heavy weight today. Maintain form, keep a neutral spine, and do work.
- Watch this (slightly bizarre) video on what it means to maintain a neutral spine. Remember, posture is paramount!
Conditioning, BROADSWOD- “Alba”
- 5 rounds- 7 chin ups, 8 push-up to renegade row, 9 standing olympic bar curls (in the squat rack), 10 box jumps
- Prescribed rest (b/t rounds)- 30-60 seconds
First, there were GODSWODS, honoring the great mythological male deities. Now, I present to you, BROADSWODS, honoring the most sizzling smokes of the modern era. I know you’re thinking two things right now– 1) ‘F*ck yes, Konrad’ , 2) ‘How do you come up with this brilliance? Short answer: SwoleFIT.
Today, we honor a modern classic- Jessica Alba. Let’s be honest, who hasn’t had a crush on this girl? Let’s recall her timeless performances in Fantastic Four as Sue Storm (I believe her super power was looking incredibly hot in a skintight jumpsuit) and Good Luck Chuck, where she plays a selfless, penguin loving 10/10 who ends up falling hopelessly in love with Dane “my jokes are no longer funny” Cook. Yes, Jessica, today SwoleFIT salutes you and dedicates this sick chest/back/bicep/tricep pump to you. If you’re reading this, hollaback girl.
- Searched “Jessica Alba montage” on Youtube, and this is what happened. Thanks for sharing, “BKSwagRapper.” I can only assume the “BK” stands for Burger King. Righteous. And remember boys, tuck it up.