- Standard SwoleFIT warmup
- Incline Bench– 8 sets of 3 @ 50-60% 1RM
- This weight should feel fairly light. Focus on slowly lowering the bar to your chest and subsequently exploding with full force/velocity on the way back up.
- Rest 45 seconds between sets
Volume (add 5-10 lbs to weights used from workout last week)
- [Superset 1- Chest/Back] 4 sets, 6-8 reps
- [Superset 2- Chest/Back] 4 sets, 8-12 reps
- [Superset 3- Biceps/Triceps] 4 sets, 6-8 reps
- [Superset 4- Biceps/Triceps] 4 sets, 8-12 reps
All lifts are the same as last week’s volume workouts; only change is a decrease in the number of reps. Continue to add weight to the exercises. Rest 60-90 seconds between supersets to maximize hypertrophy.
Post weights to comments.
- This montage of sick clips from the movie “Pumping Iron” set to some BROOTAL Metal should get you out of bed.
- If you haven’t seen this 1970’s documentary depicting bodybuilding in its Muscle Beach glory days and starring the man himself, you need to watch the whole thing. Which, thanks to the interwebs, is all on youtube.