- Box Squats– 8 sets of 3 explosive reps @ 50-60% 1RM
- Rest 1 minute between sets
- [Superset 1- Legs/Shoulders] 3 sets, 8-12 reps
- [Superset 2- Legs/Traps] 3 sets, 12-15 reps
- [Superset 3- Shoulders/Traps] 3 sets, 12-15 reps
- [Superset 4- Abs] 3 sets, 8-12 reps
- Weighted Sit-Ups (put plate behind your head)
- TTB or Lying Leg Raise
- Barbell Ab Rollers
The second volume workout of this week will hit the shoulders, traps, and abs pretty hard. Again, choose weights heavy enough to stress the muscles but focus on maintaining form. Rest periods between supersets should be 60-90 seconds for max hypertrophy.
- #Trapzilla is ready. Are you?
Dynamic @ 175
Shrug bar@ 185
All good stuff. Glutes are going to be sore tomorrow
Niiice, here’s what I did
Superset4 was a killer with those barbell rollouts
Hello, I enjoy reading through your article post.
I like to write a little comment to support
Thanks brother! Much appreciated
Thank you a lot for sharing this with all folks you really know what you’re talking approximately! Bookmarked. Kindly additionally consult with my web site =). We may have a hyperlink exchange contract between us
build muscle now (musclexedgeblog.net)
Is it 15 per leg or 15 all together on the lunges
12-15 per leg
Is it 50-60% of box squat max or 50-60% of regular squat max? Also, for the ab supersets, do you go straight from one to the next and then rest for 60-90 seconds after you’ve done the three or rest 60-90 seconds between them?
50-60% of your regular squat max. And for the ab supersets, go straight from one to the next, then rest for the 60-90 after completing all three exercises.