Note: This is tomorrow’s workout– I’m going to start posting workouts a full day ahead so any #SwoleFIT brethren overseas can see them in time.
- Standard SwoleFIT warmup
- Flat Bench– 8 sets of 3 @ 50-60% 1RM
- This weight should be extremely easy. Focus on slowly lowering the bar to your chest and subsequently exploding with full force/velocity on the way back up.
- Rest 45 seconds between sets
- [Superset 1-Chest/Back] 4 sets, 8-12 reps
- [Superset 2- Chest/Back] 4 sets, 12-15 reps
- [Superset 3- Biceps/Triceps] 3 sets, 8-12 reps
- [Superset 4- Biceps/Triceps] 3 sets, 12-15 reps
Rest between supersets should be 60-90 seconds, no more. This is optimal for max hypertrophy. Also, choose weights that are moderately difficult, but do NOT go to absolute failure. Focus on getting quality reps here and stimulating that muscle growth.
I’ve changed up the SwoleFIT template slightly to incorporate two days of volume work to complement the two days of conditioning work. These kinds of workouts will make your body blossom into the beautiful muscle garden it was meant to be.
- It’d be a travesty if I didn’t share every single one of Dom Mazetti aka BroScienceLife’s videos with you guys. They are consistently hilarious and usually pretty true– this one is no exception. Basically, if you do any of the things in this video, you need to reevaluate your life.