- Work up to 3 rep max in power clean (sub hang clean if you don’t have bumper plates/ don’t feel comfortable doing power clean in your gym)
- Take 3-4 minutes rest b/t sets to allow for full recovery
- 5 rounds- 8 Thruster (115#), 20 sit-ups, 8 SDHP (Sumo Deadlift High Pull) (115#), 30 DU (Double Unders)
- Prescribed Rest (b/t rounds): 60 seconds
Adjust thruster/SDHP weight as necessary for strength level. If unable to do double unders, sub 60 single unders (basically normal jump rope). If you don’t have a jump rope, do 30 jumping jacks. As much as possible, try to rest only during prescribed rest intervals.
Post times of conditioning workout to comments.
- Today’s motivation is brought to you by Garrett, a 23 year old who doesn’t let down syndrome get in the way of pursuing his passion: MMA. I’m being serious, this is actually really inspirational. (That’s not Garrett in the still shot below if you were wondering…)
I appreciate your swoledom brother in swole.
Thanks brother. Means a lot.