- 5 sets of 1 max effort vertical jump (Literally jump as high as you can; imagine you’re an NFL player at the combine)
- If people give you weird looks, start mumbling to yourself and forcing foam to dribble from your mouth. That should do the trick.
- 5 sets of 3 rack pulls, 60-70% of 1RM
- Superset the max effort vertical jumps with the rack pulls, taking a couple minutes between each exercise.
- 5 rounds- Hang clean (135#) x 8, 10 TTB (Toes to Bar), 8 Dumbbell Push Press (45#), 15 bodyweight squats
- Prescribed rest: 60-90 seconds (feel it out, give yourself ample recovery time)
Sub lower weights for the lifts as necessary. Sub hanging knee raises for TTB if necessary. Get swole. That is all.
Post times of conditioning workout to comments.
- Michael Bay may have even topped himself with this one.
- Also, the Rock and Marky Mark are jacked up out of their minds. Awesome.