- EMOM (Every Minute On the Minute) Flat Bench– 8 sets of 3 @ 50-60% 1RM
- This weight should feel fairly light. Focus on slowly lowering the bar to your chest and subsequently exploding with full force/velocity on the way back up.
- Bump the weight up 5 lbs from last week’s dynamic weight.
Volume (Rest periods should be 60-90 seconds b/t supersets)
- [Superset 1- Chest/Back] 4 sets, 8-12 reps
- [Superset 2- Chest/Back] 4 sets, 12-15 reps
- [Superset 3- Biceps/Triceps] 4 sets, 8-12 reps
- [Superset 4- Biceps/Triceps] 4 sets, 12-15 reps
Same workout as last week– bump all the weights up 5-10 lbs. Remember, for this hypertrophy workout, do not go to absolute failure, keep form perfect, stress the muscles, and feel that sick pump.
- If you, like me, are hitting up EDC in one of the coming weekends, here’s the essential swole bro packing list, related to us by the Bro shepherd, Dom Mazetti himself: