What is SwoleFIT?
SwoleFIT is a style of working out intended for anyone whose primary goals are:
- Pure Strength
- Balanced training of all muscle groups
- Upper Body Hypertrophy
- Minimal Body Fat
- Integration of cardiovascular conditioning into weight training
- Long term muscle/joint health (via adequate rest periods, regular active recovery sessions, and targeted intensity)
- And most importantly: enjoying yourself! Have fun with your workouts, use your experience to learn what works and what doesn’t.
SwoleFit is a combination of workout philosophies from:
- Crossfit (high intensity circuit workouts, constant variation)
- General bodybuilding (balanced, bodypart splits, high volume days targeting hypertrophy)
- Westside Barbell for Skinny Bastards (strength days offset with dynamic/repetition days)
- Wendler 5/3/1 Powerlifting (focus on strength lifts as primary lifts)
- Layne Norton’s PHAT training (strength and bodybuilding workouts complementing each other)
Common physical traits noted after doing SwoleFIT: thinner waist, larger shoulders, higher rising, denser traps, thicker bis and tris, thicker upper back, more pronounced serratus anterior.
(My two SwoleFIT brothers and I)
^^^^^^^Navigate through this site using the toolbar at the top of the page. ^^^^^^^
View the SwoleFIT template HERE
View an archive of the workouts HERE
View the cycle I’m currently running (hybrid of original template w/ StrongLifts 5×5) HERE